White Paper – How Publishers Can Do Marketing Better
12 experts combine for this great guide to marketing books, authors, and publishing houses.
14 pieces of expert marketing advice for publishers
We’ve brought together experts from the publishing and marketing worlds to give their best nuggets of advice about marketing books, authors, and publishing houses online and offline.
Download your guide below:
- Dane Cobain, Author at Booktrope
- Eric Wroolie, Owner of Overpass Apps
- Thomas Brown, Content Marketer at Zest Digital and Author of LYNNWOOD
- Jonny Pryn, Co-founder of One Third Stories
- Will Craig and David Vallance of Digital Impact
- Karen Inglis, a self-published Author and self-publishing blogger.
- James Erskine, Strategy Director at The Big Shot
- Col Skinner, Owner of Profoundry
- Chris McVeigh, Owner of Fahrenheit Press
- Nick Seagrave, Founder of Favourite Spoon
- Kirsten Rees, MakeMeASuccess